HOW TO APPLY?1. Students are required to choose the field of study.
2. Fill up and submit the International Student Application Form (kindly refer to the checklist provided in the application form).
3. Registration payment to be made via telegraphic transfer:
NOTE: Registration process will only be proceeded upon submission of document and settlement of payment. Missing in either will not be entertained.
4.Conditional Letter of offer will be released in 14 days upon full settlement of registration fee
5. Tech Terrain College will process the Student Pass (VISA) application. Visa processing will take minimum 45 days.
6. Letter of offer stating the tuition and other fees together with the scanned copy of visa will be issued not later than 14 days upon visa approval.
7. Other payment of City & Guilds certificate, Hostel and Tuition fee for 2 semester should be settled within 7 days upon receiving their letter of offer and the scanned copy of visa.
8. The student will receive the original Visa copy and the visa endorsement process should take place upon submitting the relevant documents to the Malaysian Embassy in the country of origin.
9. Student should inform Tech Terrain College 14 days prior to arrival.
Comprehensive Technical & Vocational Training1.Training curriculum developed by Accredited Training Organisation based on National Occupational Skills Standard (NOSS), which is developed by the industries. 2.Commencement with over 1400 Accredited Programes across multiple disciplines. 3.Complete Pathways from Level 1 (Malaysian Skills Certificate) to Level 4 (Malaysian Skills Diploma) and Level 5 (Malaysian Skills Advance Diploma) programme. 4.10 New Programmes to be developed by industries & rolled-out each quarter.
Global Recognition1.Accredited Programmes by Malaysian government. 2.Full pathways to obtain International Recognition through built-in programmes incorporating certification by City & Guilds (UK), North Melborne Institute of Technology (NMIT), Chilsolm Institute of TAFE, International College of Management Sydney (Australia) and other international and professional qualifications.
Malaysia's Land AreaMalaysia consists of two areas of mainland, separated by the South China Sea, namely West Malaysia (or more popularly known as Peninsular Malaysia) and East Malaysia. The country has a total land area of 329,758 square km made up of 13 states and three Federal Territories of Kuala Lumpur (the capital), Putrajaya and Labuan.
LocationMalaysia is situated in South-eastern Asia, between 2 and 7 degrees north of the Equator. To the north of Peninsular Malaysia is Thailand while to the south is Singapore.
LanguageBahasa Melayu is the national language, although English is widely used and spoken. The Mandarin language and Chinese dialects, particularly Cantonese and Hokkien, as well as Indian dialects like Tamil and Hindi are common among the Chinese and Indian communities respectively.
Diploma in Retail Management
Retail Management (Business)
This course is suitable for students who want to explore the world of selling.
Retail Management becomes the perfect stepping stone to learn skills that will eventually allow you to start your own business.
Diploma in Office Administration
Office Administration will enable to progress to more responsible roles in accounting, marketing, operations, personnel or general administration, whilst being equipped with the skills to implement environmentally sustainable practices and work with complex information system.
This course is suitable for students who wants to manage both office operation and administration.